Rotary Nail Clippers

These clippers feature high quality stainless steel blades, which rotate to any angle, ensuring a perfectly curved finish. They also feature an ergonomic soft-touch grip.

26 Mar 2017

Handy Nail Care Tool

Before finding this page I was unaware these nail clippers rotated, a feature I have now tested out. I\'ve since tested this feature and it really assisted cutting toenails, especially while I had a sprained wrist. If you have difficulties... Read full review

Travelling, those with limited movability to cut own nails.

04 Sep 2009

Just some clippers

I also recieved this as part of my purple status gift. They are really just nail clippers that are a bit easier to use because of the rotary bit.
23 Jul 2009

Couldn't work it out

I received this as my purple booty prize. I\'d never used a nail clipper and l still haven\'t. They should have instructions on how to use it. Didn\'t cling to nail or cut.