Pedicure File – Stainless Steel

Manicare Pedicure File – Stainless Steel is a pedicure file that is designed to help remove corns and calluses from all types of feet. The file can be used wet or dry and has both course and fine sides depending on the skin type.

Pedicure File - Stainless Steel is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_27425, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Game changer I used to use the nail file type files for my heels and was never satisfied with the results until I found the Manicare pedicure file. I fit on the shower floor to contain the mess from the powdery skin particles and file away. My heels look and feel like I've just had a salon quality pedicure. It doesn't hurt or feel uncomfortable at all. It gets rid of it all. Then I just have my shower and that cleans up the mess from the dry skin, rinse the file in warm soapy water whilst still in the shower and then when I get out I lather up my feel in sorbolene and pop some socks on omg the most soft feet I've ever had in my life.
Date published: 2020-08-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for rough feet I had purchased this for my mum as she suffers from hardened skin on her feet as well as being dry and cracked. She has been wearing high heels for ages and that has really affected her feet as she has developed calluses and corns. When she used this product, she absolutely loved it! It helped get rid of the hard skin and kept her skin smooth. She had used lots of products before but this seemed to be her favourite. It's strong enough to really get rid of the hard, dead skin and she used while her feet were both wet and dry.
Date published: 2016-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Simply the best for hard skin This is by far my favourite pedicure file. I have hard skin on my heels and have used different kinds of files before but none did such an excellent job as this one. I always use it after I had a bath or a shower and the skin on my heels is sort of wet and softened. (I have tried using it on dry heels but it didn't seem to work as well as when my heels were a bit wet) It works beautifully and really prevents cracked heels if done on regular basis.
Date published: 2013-09-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic for removing hard skin I bought this file for my mum to remove hard skin from her feet and she loves it. It works wonders to remove dead skin and leave feet smooth. It is easy to use, you just file then you are left with smooth feet. The file is fine to use wet or dry so it is very versatile. My mum prefers to use it on her feet when they are dry as she finds this works best for her. Overall an effective file for removing hardened skin.
Date published: 2019-03-04
26 Aug 2020

Game changer

I used to use the nail file type files for my heels and was never satisfied with the results until I found the Manicare pedicure file. I fit on the shower floor to contain the mess from the powdery skin... Read full review

Sit in the shower to contain the mess.

Dry cracked heels

04 Mar 2019

Fantastic for removing hard skin

I bought this file for my mum to remove hard skin from her feet and she loves it. It works wonders to remove dead skin and leave feet smooth. It is easy to use, you just file then you are... Read full review

22 Jan 2016

Great for rough feet

I had purchased this for my mum as she suffers from hardened skin on her feet as well as being dry and cracked. She has been wearing high heels for ages and that has really affected her feet as she... Read full review
05 Sep 2013

Simply the best for hard skin

This is by far my favourite pedicure file. I have hard skin on my heels and have used different kinds of files before but none did such an excellent job as this one. I always use it after I had... Read full review