Nail Scissors – Curved

Manicare Nail Scissors – Curved are durable, long lasting scissors with a deluxe satin finish and precision ground curved blades. Made with fine quality stainless steel.

Nail Scissors - Curved is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_27319, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Favourite I have owned these for years and are my first choice of nail scissors! I hate nail clippers they give me the heeby geebies. I love that they are curved and they cut my thin fingernails and thick toe nails with a breeze!
Date published: 2014-02-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from All rounder scissors I have bought my pair few years ago and they still work well. I use them on nails, toe nails but also to cut cotton when sewing and other things.
Date published: 2013-09-05
10 Feb 2014

Favourite

I have owned these for years and are my first choice of nail scissors! I hate nail clippers they give me the heeby geebies. I love that they are curved and they cut my thin fingernails and thick toe nails... Read full review
05 Sep 2013