Flat Tweezers

Manicare Flat Tweezers are multi-purpose function tweezers suitable for all types of tweezing. Has a matt coated surface for greater precision. Includes protective storage pouch.

18 Feb 2019

Hard at grabbing short hair

While I really like the matte black design of the tweezers I found that these weren\'t the best at removing hairs when trying to clean up my eyebrows. My eyebrow hairs aren\'t that thick and some can be quite thin... Read full review
05 Sep 2013

Good basic tweezers

These are good and basic tweezers. They seem to be able to grab the eyebrow hair very well and just do that job, no problems.
03 Nov 2012

Very average quality..

These tweezers re kind of difficult to use and don\'t seem to pick up all my eyebrow hairs properly.It\'s an very average product and honestly, there are soo many better tweezers out there. Whilst the product is pretty cheap, I... Read full review
14 Jul 2012

Hmm

These tweezers are okay but you can find betters out there for the same price. I found that the ends were rough and a bit scratchy on my eyebrows
05 Feb 2009

Say Tweeze!

These tweezers are great, I find that they can grip even the shortest of eyebrow hairs with precision. The matt coating works well as I can hang on to them properly even with sweaty fingers.