Cuticle Therapy

Manicare Cuticle Therapy has a fast absorbing organic formula enriched with natural apricot kernel oil, coconut oil, wheat germ and aloe vera extract to nourish, strengthen and hydrate nails and cuticles. Soothes and conditions with immediate results, reducing inflammation and swelling on dry, irritated, ragged cuticles and painful hangnails. Formaldehyde and toluene free.

Cuticle Therapy is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 30.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_27480, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great treatment for nails Manicare cuticle therapy comes in a 12ml glass bottle with a screw top brush. The oil can be applied to the cuticle area and the nail bed. The oil is easy to apply with the brush massage into the cuticles and nail bed. This oil absorbs easily into the cuticle and nail bed and doesn't leave a greasy residue. I use this at night when I go to bed. Initially the oil has a quite strong grassy/botanical smell which I don't like but it doesn't last long. The oil leaves your nails and cuticles hydrated and looking healthier. Nails are stronger This contains apricot, wheat germ and coconut and aloe vera extract.
Date published: 2018-09-02
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Smells awful to me I only used this product once or twice before putting it into my pile of "giveaway" products. To me, it smells like dishwashing liquid & I couldn't justify continuing to use this if I hated the scent. I also found the oil wasn't very hydrating either, which was disappointing as I was looking for a replacement for another (more expensive) cuticle oil...then again, I have dry hands & nails, so it may work for you if your hands & nails are more hydrated. I've since replaced this with another brand of cuticle oil, which is more hydrating; although to Manicare's credit, at least this oil of theirs has a brush applicator for easy application, rather than a roll on applicator like the one I'm currently using. If scents don't bother you too much & your hydration levels are normal, then give this a try; otherwise, I'd spend your money on a better product.
Date published: 2014-06-05
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Basic but ok This is a satisfactory basic cuticle oil, but for my dry hands it's not moisturising enough. It works perfectly well for pushing back cuticles, and I find it far gentler and less drying than using a cuticle remover.<br />I'm not a fan of having to brush on the oil - I prefer an oil with a dropper. That's just my personal preference though, it's not a problem with the product.<br />The only real problem I have with it is that the oil is too light for me. I have since started using another brand which works better for me as it's heavier and contains a lot of avocado oil. I do have very dry hands though, so manicare may be worth a try if you have oily skin/nails.<br />This is an inexpensive product, but I think there are better quality oils out there for the same price or less - they are much harder to find but if you have the time you may as well have a look around.
Date published: 2010-02-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Awesome therapy for my cuticles As the colder months drag on, my cuticles get really bad and start peeling and sore. I immediately thought of this product, which looks like a normal nail polish bottle but with an oil coloured liquid. When I open the white lid, you can smell this light fragrance which I really don't mind. I apply the liquid to my nails and cuticles and it is quickly absorbed into my nails by rubbing my hands together. I normally apply this when it is dry and at night before I sleep. It is now part of my nightly routine. I can sleep feeling nourished and the smell is a great add on when I am sleeping! There was a quick tip on the box where you can use it as a quick dry top coat. I must have done something wrong as it didnt quickly dry my recently polished coloured nails. It also ran off my nails into my cuticles and fingers. I'll just stick to using the cuticle therapy for my cuticles instead.
Date published: 2013-08-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great product! I use this regularly and it works really well. The brush makes it easy to apply and it is absorbed quickly without being too greasy. My cuticles stay soft and healthy. It is also good at keeping the skin around my nail edges soft. Recently my nails started ti flake off at the ends, but since using this product they are looking and feeling much stronger and healthier. It is a great product.
Date published: 2017-06-17
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
11 Nov 2018

Great to keep cuticles healthy

I’m a chronic cuticle picker, especially as mine get dry. I worked in a hands on job so my hands weren’t taken care off at work. Using creams and cuticle oils st night Are a must. I liked this one,... Read full review
02 Sep 2018

Great treatment for nails

Manicare cuticle therapy comes in a 12ml glass bottle with a screw top brush. The oil can be applied to the cuticle area and the nail bed. The oil is easy to apply with the brush massage into the cuticles... Read full review

Anyone wanting to improve the look and condition of their cuticles and nails.

17 Jun 2017

A great product!

I use this regularly and it works really well. The brush makes it easy to apply and it is absorbed quickly without being too greasy. My cuticles stay soft and healthy. It is also good at keeping the skin around... Read full review

Use every night for the best results.

07 Sep 2016

Works well, but smells like hell.

This cuticle oil work well on my nails and stops them from being dry. However, the smell of it is horribly nauseous inducing. It smells a lot like lemongrass which is extremely off putting and leave my hands smelling gross.... Read full review

Don't put too much on each nail

Dry cuticles

08 Aug 2015

Grew for dry cuticles

I bought this product after reading reviews for it on line & have been so happy with the results. My cuticles were dry, rough and painful after being neglected. They were soft and subtle after only 2 days.