Studio Finish Concealer

M.A.C Studio Finish Concealer is a creamy concealer that provides longwearing coverage for all skin blemishes. It is highly concentrated to effectively cover dark circles, blemishes, moles, tattoos and birthmarks. The concealer is enriched with vitamins A and E. and contains silica to help absorb any unnecessary oil on the skin. It has an SPF of 35 and is available in 15 shades.

Studio Finish Concealer is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 3.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_25441, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Good coverage but I don't like it for my under eyes This was one of the first concealers I bought when I first started getting into makeup. Its compact and full coverage which I like, but I think because it is so thick, when I put it under my eyes it always creases really bad, even after I set it, and when I do set it, it needs to be with a very matte powder which ultimately leaves my under eyes looking a bit dry and crusty. I do however love this for concealing those really big red pimples because it covers them quite well, but if you have any sort of dry patches or anything this will cling to them and look a bit crusty, so when my skin is drier I tend to avoid this. I think if you do not have any eye wrinkles or dry skin you would like this.
Date published: 2018-03-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great concealer - 13 years of use The MAC Studio finish concealer was among my first concealers as a teenager along with the Body Shop Concealer. I still continue to purchase to this day. The product is best applied with fingers to slightly warm the creamy formula and blend easily, then go over with a brush or sponge (latex and not wet). I sanitize the pot after use by spraying with an alcohol mist and gently wiping with a facial tissue gently I use this mostly under the eye. I have no eye bags or dark undereye but this brightens the area. This is full coverage, however has flashback.
Date published: 2017-10-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A Heavy Duty Concealer This concealer is every thick. I've heard that people love to use this in their undereye area, which baffles me. It's much too heavy on me, and it creases like crazy every time I use it for that purpose. However, it's absolutely fantastic at covering acne and pigmentation. The thick formula melts when it comes into contact with your finger, and it applies like a dream. It blends in well, providing full coverage. It covers all redness, pimples and blemishes. It lasts all day and if you set it with powder, it doesn't come off until you want it to.
Date published: 2018-05-18
18 May 2018

A Heavy Duty Concealer

This concealer is every thick. I\'ve heard that people love to use this in their undereye area, which baffles me. It\'s much too heavy on me, and it creases like crazy every time I use it for that purpose. However,... Read full review

19 Mar 2018

Good coverage but I don't like it for my under eyes

This was one of the first concealers I bought when I first started getting into makeup. Its compact and full coverage which I like, but I think because it is so thick, when I put it under my eyes it... Read full review

Blend out with your finger if using over dry areas and exfoliate

04 Oct 2017

Great concealer - 13 years of use

The MAC Studio finish concealer was among my first concealers as a teenager along with the Body Shop Concealer. I still continue to purchase to this day. The product is best applied with fingers to slightly warm the creamy formula... Read full review

If you want no flashback, buy the MAC Full coverage concealer which has about the double the amount of the studio finish concealer.

Full coverage needs and highlighting under the eye.