Studio Face & Body

M.A.C Studio Face & Body is a water-based, water-resistant foundation that provides natural coverage for face and / or body as well as helping moisturise and condition the skin. Ideal for all skin types. MAC Studio Face & Body provides sheer, natural looking coverage in an easy to blend formula. Delivers professional looking results that meet the exacting standards of beauty photography. Available in 14 colours.

Studio Face & Body is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 67.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_15, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_28547, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful natural finish! I love this foundation! 1. It has sheer to medium coverage and has a natural yet dewy finish on the skin.. perfect for everyday! 2. It has a runny/watery texture that blends beautifully into the skin and is nice on dry skin. 3. It's light-weight. 4. You get a lot of product for the price 120ml retails for about $60AUD. I'm usually in the shade NC40 in other MAC foundations and use the shade c4 in this one, but I did purchase another in c5 for when I'm more tanned in the summer because I love it so much. My only negative thing to say about it is I wish the longevity of wear time was better on my skin in the warmer months as it tends to transfer if you sweat.
Date published: 2016-10-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Gorgeous foundation for all skin types I tried this foundation after hearing so may professionals rave about it - and rightly so.<br />This watery foundation blends easily into the skin and then forms a film and sets. it stays put for my entire work day. It has natural glowy finish and is almost undetectable on the skin. It has a light coverage but can be built up. For those looking for full coverage -it wont do the job,<br />Because of the film forming technology it can also be used on the body without transferring onto clothes.<br />Its available in a great variety of colours- so theres something for everyone. Next time you pass a MAC counter, make sure you ask for a sample- I did and I fell in love!
Date published: 2016-10-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Light weight, medium coverage foundation I have been using Mac Face and Body foundation for a long long time. I have loved this foundation from day one of using it! Not only is this foundation light weight, moisturising and so comfortable to wear, it also blends like a dream and wears well throughout the day without oxsidising I have clear, combination skin and I find this foundation to really suit my skin. The foundation is build-able but if you are after a full coverage foundation then this foundation is not for you This foundation is so light weight it doesn't crack or define my fine lines like I have experienced before with other foundations.
Date published: 2016-11-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from LOVE IT TO DEATH I had wanted this foundation for who knows how long and one day I received it as a present in the shade C3! I was super excited to try it as I heard so much rave about it.<br />The finish is absolutley dewy and fresh, like a model backstage sort of look. When you powder it, it still has that from within glow of which I adore.<br />The small 50ml was absolutely worth it! The consistency is very liquidy as it is waterbased so it blends very well. The lasting power is average. Best foundation I have ever tried, no joke. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a fresh dewy finish and many compliments!
Date published: 2012-12-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Gives a sheer and natural coverage I really love this foundation. I have dry skin so previously I avoided using foundation since it always makes my skin looks even drier and cakey. But this F&B foundation is awesome! It gives a really nice sheer coverage which can be build up to a light medium coverage. Plus it really works well for my dry skin as it does not dry it or clog it. It also gives a nice dewy finish which I love. The consistency is quite runny but I find it easy to apply. I usually apply it with a kabuki brush or a beauty blender sponge. It gives a nice flawless finish. And the bottle is big so it will last a long time.
Date published: 2012-12-05
  • y_2022, m_1, d_15, h_20
22 Jul 2018

Wouldn't recommend

While this foundation is good for lightweight-medium coverage, there is nothing particularly special about it. It is very much like a tinted moisturiser or BB cream, which would make it suitable for daytime, except it made my combination skin breakout,... Read full review
04 Jul 2018

Similar to tinted moisturiser

This is a decent product if you enjoy sheet coverage foundation. This is more like a tinted moisturiser or BB cream. This will definitely not be to our liking if you prefer a full coverage foundation. The coverage is sheer... Read full review

Don’t use with light coloured clothing.

Sheer coverage

04 Jul 2018

Light coverage/ natural finish

I have many imperfections on my face - uneven skin tone, whitehead bumps on my face, dark spots, but I still prefer to use either a BB ir CC cream rather than cake on heavy foundation. When I look for... Read full review

Set with a setting powder.

Everyone

29 May 2018

Really Wanted To Like It

While I like most MAC foundations, this one isn\'t all that great. It\'s a very thin, watery foundation that provides sheer coverage. While it does do that, it also seems to look a bit cakey as it clings to the... Read full review
02 Nov 2017

My go-to foundation

I\'ve been using this for the past five years and haven\'t found anything better. I love the dewy, barely there makeup look and I love how I can achieve it with this product. For the day time I will apply... Read full review

I apply with my fingers, squeeze a bit on the back of your hand and warm up by rubbing it with your fingers. It will become more tacky than liquid this way and will apply much more evenly and stay longer.

Special occasions, photo shoots. Dilute with moisturizer for diy BB cream with sheer coverage.