Lipstick

M.A.C Lipstick – the iconic product that made M·A·C famous. A lipstick with hundreds of highly pigmented hues and a choice of finish, including Matte, Satin, Lustre, Amplified, Frost, Cremesheen and Retro Matte.

Available in Matte: Beatrix, Velvet Teddy, Marrakesh, Rocker, Midnight Breeze, Velvet Rebellion, Gwendolyn, Winifred, Bronze, Powerhouse, Victorian, Valiant, Whirl, Honeylove, Mehr, Really Me, Kinda Sexy, Diva, Yash, Please Me, Lady Danger, Russian Red, Taupe, Stone, Chili, Deep Rooted, Candy Yum Yum, Antique Velvet, Sin, Pink Plaid, Studded Kiss, Instigator, D For Danger, Lightly Charred, Mangrove, Lavender Jade, Red Rock, In The Spirit, Breathing Fire, Heroine, In My Fashion, Men Love Mystery, Persistence, Pink Pigeon, Smoked Purple, So Chaud, Tropic Tonic, Punk Couture, Matte Royal, Dreampot, 4EVA, Naturally Transformed, Modern Temptress.

Available in Satin: Shrimpton, Faux, Twig, Brave, Myth, Verve, Snob, Amorous, Mocha, Spirit, MAC Red, Del Rio, Rebel, Dew, Captive, Cherish, Cyber, Fleshpot, Film Noir, Media, Paramount, Peachstock, Photo, Pink Nouveau, Retro and Sushi Kiss.

Available in Lustre: See Sheer, Hug Me, Patisserie, Plumful, Carpicious, Cockney, Flamingo, Fresh Brew, Giddy, Jubilee, Lady Bug, Lovelorn, Lustering, Midimauve, Milan Mode, Politely Pink, Pretty Please, Spice It Up!, Sweetie, Syrup, Highlights, Gold XIXI, Touch.

Available in Amplified: Blankety, Cosmo, Vegas Volt, Brick-O-La, Chatterbox, Craving, Dark Side, Dubonnet, Full Fuchsia, Fusion Pink, Girl About Town, Half ‘n Half, Impassioned, Morange, Fast Play, Saint Germain, Neon Orange, Show Orchid, Up The Amp, Violetta.

Available in Frost: Spanish Fly, Skew, Angel, Icon, On and On, Time to Shine, Model Behaviour, Pick Me Pick Me!, Bombshell, CB 96, Costa Chic, Crème De La Femme, Fabby, Bronze Shimmer, Fresh Moroccan, Gel, New York Apple, 0, Odyssey, Pink You Think?, Plum Dandy, Soft Hint, Designer Blue, Wild Extract, Spoiled Fabulous.

Available in Cremesheen: Sweet Sakura, Pretty Boy, Dozen Carnations, Crème Cup, Modesty, Pure Zen, Crème Dnude, Crème in Your Coffee, Peach Blossom, Coral Bliss, Love & Cherished, Brave Red, Crosswires, Dare You, Fanfare, Hang-Up, Hot Gossip, Lickable, Party Line, Pink Pearl Pop, Ravishing, Shanghai Spice, Shy Girl, Speak Louder, Speed Dial, Sunny Seoul, Nippon, Star Magnolia, Japanese Maple, On Hold.

Available in Retro Matte: Ruby Woo, Relentlessly Red, All Fired Up, Dangerous, Flat Out Fabulous, Runaway Hit, Steady Going.

Lipstick is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 317.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_28868, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Kissable lips I bought one lipstick each for my two sisters as a christmas present. plus i have one myself in a fantastic purple colour I love these lipsticks as they moisten the lips and glide on with such ease but then they almost stain the lips giving fabulous long lasting colour The colour does fade and isnt as bright as it looks in the container but in fact i reckon it works better as it goes with the natural colour of your skin/lips to give you a fabulous colour It does stain glasses but not as much as I have found with other lipsticks. The price is extremely high and I dont think I would buy another one any time soon unless I had a full time job :P
Date published: 2012-04-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The best Nudes/ Colours you'll find As the lipstick product itself I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE "Pure Zen" and "Nude de Nude". They literally make the perfect nudes, you are always bound to find a colour that suits you. The consistency is super creamy and leaves your lips feeling lush. I would recommend reapplying when drinking and eating as the Cream Sheen's can come off really easily I have found that the last two I have purchased have snapped. I do take really good care of my lippys but be warned don't keep these in your bags for too long as they must melt or something?! Really quite disappointing when you spend so much on them. For the colour though- they are so worth the money.
Date published: 2017-05-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The ones that set off my love affair The MAC lipsticks were what really started my makeup obsession, they're so reliable. I particularly love their matte shades, which have a gorgeous matte finish but feel super creamy and lightweight. They are also incredibly durable and long-lasting. However, they definitely do require touch ups after eating lots or kissing lots. They are so easy to apply and are so pigmented and have great coverage. My favourite shades for everyday are velvet teddy and pink plaid. Highly recommend as they are worth the money. Like any product you should definitely try out the shades at a counter in store to make sure you find a shade you love and that suits your skin.
Date published: 2017-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Modesty, Faux & Blankety - LOVE! Before buying these shades, I had never tried a M.A.C lipstick before and now I will always buy M.A.C! Everyone recommended that I tried 'Velvet Teddy', however the shade didn't suit my skin tone as I am quite pale. I tried 'Faux' and loved it as it was similar to my natural lip colour so it looked quite natural and flattering on my skin tone. It had a pink tone to it and I wanted more of a nude shade so I went back to find similar nude shades! I purchased 'Modesty' & 'Blankety' and they are perfect! I use 'modesty' more than 'Blankety' as it is a darker shade and suits my light skin tone better. I would definitely recommend trying these 3 shades!
Date published: 2019-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Top-quality lipsticks! I own 10 MAC lipsticks in varying nude or red shades, and I have many plans to get more. Since they lowered their prices to match the current market, I've picked up a few and have tried them. There's a reason why MAC lipsticks are a cult favourite, their formulas are unmatched. Their mattes doesn't dry out my lips too much, and lasts such a long time! The colours are absolutely stunning, and very flattering on my skin tone - my favourite shade is Taupe. I highly recommend these lipsticks, and specialty department stores often have them on sale so I recommend checking those out if you don't want to spend too much, but I believe they're worth every cent!
Date published: 2020-06-29
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
13 Nov 2021

MAC Lipsticks are unbeatable

I have a lot of love for MAC lipsticks. Firstly, they have so many varieties of colours liquid and matte! so you will find anything and everything you want! Secondly, MAC has such affordable pricing so that everyone can afford... Read full review

Everyone

16 Sep 2021

My thoughts on M.A.C lipsticks

The main reasons why I am obsessed with MAC lipsticks are as follows: Firstly, I like MAC\'s packaging: bullet shape, neatly arranged and great looking. Secondly, there are hundreds and thousands of color options, plus some limited edition colors…there are... Read full review

Use lip balm and lipstick primer before your application to avoid dryness and wrinkle.

Literally anyone…you will always find your favourite one!:)

25 Aug 2021

MAC

MAC has the best range of lipsticks in a variety of different finishes and a vast range of shades suitable for every skin tone. Glides on easily, has decent staying power and does not dry out your lips. Whether you... Read full review

Pair with MAC lip pencils to complete your look

29 Jul 2021

Long lasting buttery lipstick

I am in love with the velvet teddy lipstick from MAC! I’ve been using it for years and it’s my go to. I have a few of the MAC lipsticks and all I have are the most long lasting lipsticks.... Read full review

Makeup artist

15 Jul 2021

Best lipstick

The M.A.C lipsticks are my go to lipsticks! They come in so many different finishes and colours and they are long lasting. My favourite colours though would definitely have to be snob, creme cup, creme in your coffee and honey... Read full review

If you keep 6 empty tubes and recycle them in store you get a free lipstick!

Everyone!