Baby Nappy Cream

Lovekins Baby Nappy Cream is an effective Zinc Oxide based barrier cream to protect the nappy area from excessive moisture and soothe red, irritated skin. Contains Kakadu Plum (richest source of Vitamin C on earth), Avocado Oil, Shea Butter and Australian Blue Cypress essential oil to nourish and calm delicate soft skin.

20 Oct 2021

Wow, what a five star product!

Wow, what a five star product! I was not super excited to to try this nappy cream but boy oh boy was I suprised. This all natural product absorbs well into my son\'s skin. I have used it as a... Read full review

Use on adult's hands too.