True Match Liquid Foundation

Skin Concern

Dryness, Dullness

L’Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation provides a flawless, natural look, and also hydrates skin as it is infused with Hyaluronic Acid to improve skin quality in weeks. The super-blendable formula provides natural, buildable coverage. It also comes in 40 unique shades to perfectly match the colour and texture of your skin.

True Match Liquid Foundation is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 324.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_27691, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My favourite bargain foundation I heard a recommendation for this foundation in a beauty podcast and initally was very skeptical. I’m usually disappointed with most supermarket foundations and find it hard to match my shade. This was perfect. There are so many shades so it’s really easy to find the right one. It is light and smooth and so easy to apply, it has great coverage and sets so it is not tacky or shiny. It feels really lightweight but actually lasts all day, I was so surprised the first time I tried it and I looked in the mirror at the end of the day and it was all still there! More of a matt finish, not dewy, but does not look powdery or cakey. Highly recommend!!
Date published: 2020-01-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Perfect Foundation I love love love this foundation. It's in a pump bottle. Usually one pump will cover my entire face and neck. once you find a good colour to match everything blend evenly. I found this foundation was easier to blend with a brush. I use a stiff kabuki buffing brush to get it right into my skin. once it sets it is a nice matt/silk coverage that covers almost any imperfections and a light concealer will get rid of anything else. after setting with powder I found it lasted me the whole 10 hours I spent at work and was easy to remove in the shower. all in all a great medium coverage foundation that blends in well enough to feel like my own skin.
Date published: 2013-10-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The perfect everyday foundation! For me this product is my go-to foundation for everyday wear. It is super affordable retailing at between $20-22 where i purchase it and comes in so many shades to suit all different skin types. It is a buildable foundation so you can wear it quite lightly for a more natural look or build it up for more full coverage and it doesn't feel like you are wearing a lot of makeup. Even if you choose to use it sparingly the coverage is still amazing and i find that my pores are quite big and it does cover them It doesn't really have an overpowering smell which was a major selling point for me as product with a lot of fragrance tend to irritate my skin.
Date published: 2017-11-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great medium-coverage foundation I got this a while back in a Priceline sale & am glad I did! I got it in the shade 1.N Ivory, which matches my pale neutral-warm undertone really well! As for application, I have used both brushes and sponges and found it's easy to buff into the skin either way and both methods have a nice result. The coverage as my title says is medium, so it covers the red pigmentation that is on my cheeks well, but it's not quite enough to completely cover my darker freckles (but that doesn't bother me too much 'cause embrace the freckled life right?) Overall it's a really nice foundation for everyday use and it's definitely in my most-used face base list.
Date published: 2018-11-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The one I always go back to! This foundation is my all time classic go to. Every time I try different foundations and I go back to this guy I fall in love all over again. It glides on and blends out effortlessly to a velvety finish. Beware, it is very liquid and runny but is actually medium/full coverage (for me). Either way, you can start light and build up until your heart is content. Its pretty much fool proof. It is quite a dewy finish, which I usually matte out with powder. I find i end up shiny and like its sliding off my face at the end of a hot day, but my skin tends to do that with any foundation. Any how, it always has me coming back for more so it must be worth it!
Date published: 2018-06-12
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
12 Jun 2021

My Skin Looks Airbrushed!

I usually dislike foundations with a dewy finish: but L\'Oréal True Match doesn\'t make me look sweaty or greasy - the finish is more of an illuminated matte if that makes sense. It\'s very natural-looking but much better. My large... Read full review

21 Apr 2021

Miss this foundation!

One of the best drugstore foundations in the chemist, in my opinion, if not the best. First of all, some of the best shade ranges provided not just in terms of drugstore, but many foundation companies fail to provide this... Read full review

definitely with any foundation really, prep your skin before application. Cleanse, clean your skin. Add moisturiser and a nice primer if you have one. And its great to use with a sponge brush or even fingers honestly! But use patting motions, dabbing it onto the skin instead of rubbing is best.

05 Mar 2021

Surprisingly amazing!!!

I went into a priceline and a lovely lady asked if she could colour match me with loreal true match. I agreed but without high expectations. I\'ve always been an Estee Lauder double wear girl as its got amazing staying... Read full review

1 pump covers my whole face... a little goes a long way so Blend blend blend!

Dry skin and those who want medium, build able, natural coverage.

25 Nov 2020

Easy to apply, medium coverage

I have found that this product is great, as generally I don’t like makeup that feels “heavy”. This foundation smooths on nicely and is long lasting even in hot/humid conditions. The price is extremely reasonable which is an added bonus!... Read full review

04 Nov 2020

The Best Drugstore Foundation

This is the only foundation I will use! I don\'t like to spend a fortune on makeup, and this foundation wears just as well as some higher priced items. It is easy to blend, very buildable to the coverage you... Read full review

Those looking for buildable long wearing coverage at a bargain price