Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water

Preferences

Fragrance Free, Paraben Free

Skin Concern

Enlarged Pores, Excess Oil

L’Oreal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water is a micellar water that contains gentle cleansing agents to dissolve impurities. The fragrance-free, paraben-free formula removes make-up, unclogs pores, clears impurities and tones and soothes skin.

Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 3.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_24321, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from amazing product like no other I was totally amazed at how easily L'Oréal cleansing water removed all my makeup the first time I used this product. I use to use face wipes but they leave traces of makeup on my skin because after using toner there was still loads of makeup on cotton pad. How can moisturizer do its job properly when skin is not properly clean? Until now! Thank you L'Oréal for this wonderful product. My skin feels so clean, smooth & soft. The cleansing water cleans skin so quickly and so well that I purchased some for my teenage daughters. They both said "wow" on first use.
Date published: 2015-08-08
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Good product but not really necessary for me. I bought L'Oreal's Micellar water when it was on sale really because I wanted to find out what all this micellar water fuss was about. I used the water after first using a wipe to remove most of my make-up. I used two make-up rounds to apply the micellar water and found that it did in fact remove the remainder of make-up including eye make-up most effectively. The product has no fragrance and was really gentle on my skin. Personally, I'm not really sold on the micellar water hype that's happened recently because I find the product to be very similar to an alcohol-free toner. The thing that stops me from loving the product though, is that it's a lot more time consuming and fiddly to use the water and however many cotton pads you require to remove all your make up rather that a couple of make-up wipes. If a company comes out with cotton wipes pre-soaked in micellar water THEN I'll be sold!
Date published: 2015-05-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Cleanses and soothes This is a great cleanser for my sensitive skin; it does not cause any irritation or reaction. I can use it everyday without any negative side effects, and is quite good at removing makeup. The light feel and easy application makes it a great product!
Date published: 2015-03-21
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
08 Aug 2015

amazing product like no other

I was totally amazed at how easily L\'Oréal cleansing water removed all my makeup the first time I used this product. I use to use face wipes but they leave traces of makeup on my skin because after using toner... Read full review

Ideal for anyone.

30 May 2015

Good product but not really necessary for me.

I bought L\'Oreal\'s Micellar water when it was on sale really because I wanted to find out what all this micellar water fuss was about. I used the water after first using a wipe to remove most of my make-up.... Read full review
21 Mar 2015

Cleanses and soothes

This is a great cleanser for my sensitive skin; it does not cause any irritation or reaction. I can use it everyday without any negative side effects, and is quite good at removing makeup. The light feel and easy application... Read full review

Sensitive skin