Perfect Blonde Highlight Kit

Hair Concern

Colour Treated, Grey Hair

L’Oréal Paris Perfect Blonde Highlight Kit is designed to complement the natural colour tones of the hair with highlights, lightening original hair colour by up to six shades. Provides a choice of two application methods – a specially designed cap and hook to create very fine highlights or a brush to achieve an all-over natural result. Provides a concentration of nourishing micro-agents and protectors to treat the hair after colouring ensuring it is left soft, supple and shiny.

21 Oct 2011

User friendly

My sister helps me with this, I like the cap and hook as it helps create highlights all over. Depending low long you leave the bleach on for it makes my dirty blonde hair a light golden blonde. My hair... Read full review
11 Oct 2011

Not recommended for dark hair

I bought this thinking it could be used on darker coloured hair (I am a medium brunette naturally). The product is easy to apply but it is more suited for girls who have lighter coloured hair as it will work... Read full review
28 Sep 2009

Very easy to use

I used this kit on my cousins hair. Very simple to use comes with everything you need. Good for the hard times when you cant make it to the hairdresser.
11 Feb 2008

Value for money

This is a streaking highlight kit, it comes with the cap and hook and is easy to apply.