Hair Expertise EverStrong Strengthening and Repairing Hair Mask

Hair Concern

Damage & Breakage

Preferences

Sulphate Free

L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Strengthening and Repairing Hair Mask is a hair mask that works to strengthen and repair damaged hair. The sulphate-free formula works to deeply penetrate the hair fibre for softer, thicker hair and contains rosemary oil to nourish and lightly scent the hair.

Hair Expertise EverStrong Strengthening and Repairing Hair Mask is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_23728, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Super mask I managed to pick this up at the Reject Shop for a whooping $3, and after using it, I went back and bought a couple more tubs. This mask comes in a plastic tub. I like this packing because I can use my fingers to scoop up the product and massage it into my hair. It is a white thick cream and just has a mild scent. I have waist long hair with a full head of foils. My hair is always dry and frizzy looking, which is just unavoidable with bleached hair. After shampooing and conditioning, I use this mask and try to leave it as long as possible in my hair. I use this mask weekly. Since using this mask, I have noticed a significant improvement in the appearance of my hair. It is not as dry, and it is softer. Also, it is easier to brush my wet hair after using this. Overall, I like this product very much and highly recommend it.
Date published: 2018-11-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Deeply conditioning I have been using this treatment on and off for the last few months, but more so often over the last two weeks since the weather has been warming up. My hair is quite long, wavy, un-coloured natural hair which tends to get dry at the ends. This hair mask smells quite delightful and the consistency is very thick and creamy, so if you were to get water in the tub while showering, it wouldn't really matter because you can tip out the water and not worry about pouring any of the mask out! When I shower, I shampoo my hair as normal and use this mask in place of a conditioner. I scoop out probably a small egg sized amount (even though it says to take a walnut sized amount) as I have long hair, and I work it through the mid-lengths to ends. After applying, I usually do a couple of other shower things like wash my face and body to give the mask time to work it's magic. After rinsing, my hair feels really silky and smells really fresh. Once I have finished my shower and let my hair air dry, my hair is less frizzy at the ends as usual and it feels softer with a bit of added shine. I feel as though this mask has added a bit of strength to my hair, but quite often I use other leave in products in my hair after showering, so I' not sure if it all comes down to the mask or a mixture of the products I am using, The tub is quite small compared to most hair masks I have bought in the past, but because of the consistency and how little I need to use, I still have been able to get a fair amount of treatments out of it and still have about 1/4 left. Totally worth it for how much I paid for it (I think I paid $6 instead of $15), even if I'm not using the shampoo and conditioner with it.
Date published: 2015-12-09
09 Nov 2018

Super mask

I managed to pick this up at the Reject Shop for a whooping $3, and after using it, I went back and bought a couple more tubs. This mask comes in a plastic tub. I like this packing because I... Read full review

Leave in hair for a while.

Dry hair

09 Dec 2015

Deeply conditioning

I have been using this treatment on and off for the last few months, but more so often over the last two weeks since the weather has been warming up. My hair is quite long, wavy, un-coloured natural hair which... Read full review

Try to leave the mask in for at least 3 - 5 minutes for best results.

This mask is ideal for those with dry/damaged ends who like to use a deeper conditioning treatment than a normal conditioner.