Shea Butter Fabulous Oil

L’OCCITANE Shea Fabulous Oil is a hair and body oil that helps to add moisture to the skin and leave hair softer and shinier. The Fabulous Oil features a blend of sunflower, baoba, carrot seed and 5 per cent shea oil to help give a subtle satin finish to the skin. The oil has a lightweight formula that is absorbed easily and does not leave any oily residue.

All Reviews

29 Apr 2019

Truly Fabulous!

What am amazing product! I used a couple of squirts on my legs and arms then the residue that was left on my hands I wiped all over my face & neck. Later that day I was asked what foundation... Read full review

Can use anywhere really but I prefer it for body then with the residue on my hands, gently wipe my face & neck for added moisture.

Anywhere you are dry or want to improve your skin. Great for dry, very dry and mature skin.

Shea Butter Fabulous Oil