Professional Porcupine Radial Brush

RRP $28.99$29.99

Size

Small, Large

Lady Jayne Professional Porcupine Radial Brush is a porcupine brush that locks in natural moisture, leaving hair soft and smooth in half the time. Designed with a gel grip handle that ergonomically moulds to the form of the hand for comfortable styling. Nylon bristles penetrate the hair to detangle and gently massage the scalp, while boar bristles stimulate blood circulation and add shine.

All Reviews

01 Jun 2019

Works well!

I rarely blow dry my hair so I admittedly don\'t have much to compare to, but I find that this brush definitely works well. Provided I detangle my wet hair first, this glides through easily when drying. It doesn\'t snag... Read full review

Detangle hair first