Modern Claw Clips

Lady Jayne Modern Claw Clips are easy-to-wear black, modern tortoiseshell and light-tortoiseshell pattern claw clips. Perfect for half-up and full updos for a variety of occasions from everyday casual to girls’ night out. 9cm in length is ideal for medium to long hair.

Modern Claw Clips is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_14735, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Large size for thick hair This Lady Jayne tortoiseshell claw clip is fantastic if you have thick hair like me. My hair is medium length and really thick. I love using this clip to clip up my hair before a shower or when I'm doing my skin care. It holds my hair firmly in place and has never slipped out of my hair. It also looks very fashionable. And also strong and feels like it will last me ages.
Date published: 2021-10-09
09 Oct 2021

Large size for thick hair

This Lady Jayne tortoiseshell claw clip is fantastic if you have thick hair like me. My hair is medium length and really thick. I love using this clip to clip up my hair before a shower or when I\'m doing... Read full review

Use this to clip your hair up before a shower.

Thick hair