Metal Ponytail Bow

Lady Jayne Metal Ponytail Bow is a ponytail accessory featured in the Lady Jayne Metal Ponytail Collection. The Bow adds a modern look to high or low-slung ponytails and can be applied to any section of the hair. To use, secure the ponytail by opening the cuff and positioning it so it fits around the hair elastic.

Metal Ponytail Bow is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 15.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_25834, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Simply stylish It took me many years and repeated attempts to grow my hair to shoulder length. However, I struggle with how heavy my hair feels, especially around my face in hot weather. Since it took me so long to grow, I'm not ready to cut it, so I often wear my hair in a ponytail. I sometimes jazz up my ponytail with a sparkly hair clip, but they often snag and pull on my hair. The Lady Jayne metal hair bow is a simple way to make a boring ponytail look more stylish. Because the bow is attached to elastic, my hair doesn't feel like it is being pulled. The hair band that is attached to the bow seems like it should last for a while.
Date published: 2014-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cuteness for the hair without being silly. I am absolutely loving these cute hair ties, I find they add a cute little addition to a simple hair style without looking silly. The metal bow is easy to adjust to where you want it to sit and it doesn't grab the hair whatsoever. I find this crucial now that my hair is bleached and really doesn't need extra stress added to it. The elastic it's self holds well, is thick enough to hold heavy hair and also seamless so there are no metal joins that are able to snag on the hair. They are a little more on the expensive side for a single hair tie but I love the effect they give so I'd have to say that I feel they are worth it!
Date published: 2014-01-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A perfect hair accessory I received this from BH awhile back and I hadnt had the chance to review it until now. I have the one in gold and no one could tell that its a hair clip as I wear it on my wrist so it looks like a bracelet! It comes in 3 different colours- gold, silver and bronze but I'm glad I received the gold as its such a classic colour. The elastic on the band is quite tough which manages to hold my thick hair even when its in a bun. The only thing I would say that it super tough so I do get a bit of a headache when I tie it up for long periods of time. I don't mind as it doubles up as an accessory for my wrist!
Date published: 2015-10-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So Cute This has to be the cutest hair elastic I have owned so far. It is classic and elegant. It just gives that extra special look to an everyday ponytail. Love the cuteness factor it provides and every time I have got complements on my hair tie whenever I have work this. The bow is metallic and good quality which would last a long time. The hair tie has also got a strong elastic therefore it keeps my hair nice and secure. I often wear it on my wrist and it doubles up as a bracelets because of the cute bow. The bow slides around the elastic therefore you can adjust the placement of your bow easily.
Date published: 2016-02-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cute, and quick to glam up your look! If you are looking to glam up your look with minimal effort this product will work wonders for you. So simple yet so classy this cute metal bow attached to a basic hair elastic is a great product to have around. I wore it to my work Christmas party in a simply pony tail and it automatically made me feel like I had put in a little more effort without the hassle. Just make sure that after you have tied your hair up that the metal bow is sitting where you want it to be. The quality of the hair elastic itself is superb therefore expect this beauty to last a while.
Date published: 2013-12-26
Sorry, no reviews were found.