Hair Pins

Lady Jayne Hair Pins feature a crimped design to hold the lengths your hair style in place, and are perfect for keeping up-do’s in place. Featuring cushioned tips to prevent scratching of the scalp; these are available in brown.

25 Sep 2020

Strong Hold with Less Scalp Pressure than Bobby Pins!

Save bobby pins for securing flyaways when you wear a ponytail: use hair pins for updos. My hair is waist-long & I\'m a migraine sufferer, so I\'ve got a sensitive scalp & am prone to bobby pin headaches. Hair pins... Read full review

There's a knack to using hair pins: insert them as you would a hair stick.

Most updos, especially buns & French rolls.

14 Apr 2019

Holds my bun in place

These pins are an essential for keeping your buns in place. They are comfortable in your hair and do not cause any pulling or irritation. I find the pins easy to put into place. They have good strength as they... Read full review

20 Dec 2012

good!!

i love the big thick ones for ballet buns!! they are so strong and dont get easily bent out of shape. they do get soo easily lost though, not that its the products fault!

get the bigger ones!

ballet

27 Mar 2010

love them

they provide great support to my hair when i want to style it up. love these
15 Jun 2009

updo essential

these are almost undetectable when you dont want to stick in a bobby pin. bend the ends into a U shape then they wont slide out