Fringe Pins

Lady Jayne Fringe Pins are designed to hold your fringe in place, and offer cushioned ends to ensure that the tips will not scratch your scalp. The wide set arms feature a crimp design that ensures extra hold of your hair style, and they are available in black and brown and are 5cm in length. Available in Brown and Black.

08 Dec 2011

No more tears.

These are great for sculpting the perfect bun. They are firm enough to have great hold, however wont stab you in the head too much if one needs to be placed awkwardly. Im happy with this product.
15 Jun 2009

usefull for updos

thes are great for upstyling when you have a pesky bit of hair sticking out and you dont want to put a bobby pin in. they are almost undetactable and stay in well if you bend each prong over to... Read full review
18 May 2009

Pretty good

I don\'t actually use them to pin my fringe back but I do use them for more delicate buns & barettes with more plaits & details. They are considerably strong for how small & thin they are, and if used... Read full review
07 Oct 2008

Pretty Good!

These are great, good for anything from my ballerina buns and elgant chignons, and they don\'t scratch my scalp like my other piis. But I lose heaps of them, but that could be my fault! :)
31 Jan 2008

No scratches.

Bought my brown pack for $2.50. It\'s true that they do not scratch but I still seem to lose these almost each time I use them. I\'ve not seen fringe pins from any other brand in my area.