Brush – Paddle

Lady Jayne’s Paddle Brush provides excellent coverage for long or thick hair. The padded head stimulates the scalp and moulds itself to the contours of the head.

06 Jan 2020

Lovely Brush

I got this paddle brush from the recent rewards room and are super impressed with it. It\'s big, about as wide as my closed hand, but very light and easy to use. I love the way it glides through my... Read full review

Any type of hair.

05 Nov 2018

Great brush

My hair is always a tangled mess so I need a brush that can gently get rid of the knots in my hair without causing any breakage. My other brush was old so I needed to get a new one... Read full review

All hair types, especially those with knots in their hair

18 May 2012

just love love

what isnt there to love about this brush! runs down smoothly and feels great when touches your scalp
13 May 2012

Best brush ever

I had been through a few brushes before this one. It detangles well, and massages my scalp. It is very affordable and I would purchase again.
07 Oct 2011

LOVE IT!

Best brush I ever had. Helps to straighten out hair as well as massage the scalp. Good quality, has lasted me over two years. Recommend to those who like straightening their hair!