Brush – Multi Tuft Pad

The Lady Jayne Salon Professional range has a unique gel grip handle for comfortable styling, ionic technology for strong, smooth hair and nano silver for it’s antibacterial agents.

Brush - Multi Tuft Pad is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_28974, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Smooth hair with this brush Have been using this brush for a couple of years and loving it. This brush it's just the right size to bring for travelling or even to the gym. The gel grip on the handle feels very comfortable and make it easy to grip especially when I need to untangle my hair. Always start to untangle hair from the bottom then follow up to the top and so far this brush has been doing it's job perfectly no matter u have long or short hair.
Date published: 2016-03-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Soft brush This brush and bristles are nice and soft. The brush has lasted me a long time and I regularly wash it to ensure it is extra clean. The brush is easy to grip and allows me to brush my hair to remove knots and ensure a smooth silky finish. It does not pull on my hair but it does detangle well. Overall a lovely brush to have.
Date published: 2014-07-15
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
24 Mar 2016

Smooth hair with this brush

Have been using this brush for a couple of years and loving it. This brush it\'s just the right size to bring for travelling or even to the gym. The gel grip on the handle feels very comfortable and make... Read full review

long or short hair people with easy to tangle hair.

15 Jul 2014

Soft brush

This brush and bristles are nice and soft. The brush has lasted me a long time and I regularly wash it to ensure it is extra clean. The brush is easy to grip and allows me to brush my hair... Read full review