Lipikar Syndet AP+ Body Wash Cream

La Roche-Posay Lipikar Syndet AP+ Body Wash Cream is a cleansing body wash formulated for dry to very dry sensitive skin. Suitable for newborns, children and adults. Contains calming La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water that is naturally soothing. Dermatologically tested on sensitive skin, Lipikar Syndet AP+ Wash Cream is soap-free and fragrance-free. La Roche-Posay  recommend using a lipid-replenishing body balm after cleansing such as Lipikar Baume AP+ Body Balm.

Lipikar Syndet AP+ Body Wash Cream is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_23995, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So moisturising! I received a sample of this body was and although I don't really have dry skin I thought I'd try it out. It foamed up really well which is pretty unique in a soap-less wash for extremely dry skin. It had little to no scent which is great for sensitive skin. It left my skin feeling so clean yet so hydrated I didn't need to use a body lotion/cream/butter afterwards, even after having shaved my legs. All in all a great product for all skin types and those with sensitive skin/eczema should really try it out.
Date published: 2016-03-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Creamy, foaming and moisturising body wash. Although, like many of the La Roche-Posay profucts, this wash has quite a masculine smell, it has many positive features. It foams up to a creamy lather which makes it easy and economical to use, and it leaves your skin feeling moisutrised, rather than stripped of your skins natural oils, as is the case with many body washes which foam up as much as this one. The scent is also completely washed from your skin when you rinse, so the mild masculine smell is not bothersome in that respect. Overall, this is a great body wash for everyday use for dry, sensitive or easily irritated skin. I added a small amount of water-soluble lavender oil to the bottle and shook it well, and it made it smell much nicer. I just love the amount or creamy lather it creates without drying out my skin: this is what keeps me coming back time after time!
Date published: 2015-08-13
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
30 Mar 2016

So moisturising!

I received a sample of this body was and although I don\'t really have dry skin I thought I\'d try it out. It foamed up really well which is pretty unique in a soap-less wash for extremely dry skin. It... Read full review

Anyone but especially sensitive/eczema prone skin.

13 Aug 2015

Creamy, foaming and moisturising body wash.

Although, like many of the La Roche-Posay profucts, this wash has quite a masculine smell, it has many positive features. It foams up to a creamy lather which makes it easy and economical to use, and it leaves your skin... Read full review