Lipikar AP+M Baume Body Balm

La Roche-Posay Lipikar AP+M Baume Body Balm is a lipid-replenishing body cream that is formulated to reduce dryness, restore hydration and comfort to dry or very dry skin. This body balm formulation is enriched with prebiotic aqua posae filiformis and microresyl to help rebalance the skin’s Microbiome as well as shea butter and nicinamide to replenish the skins protective barrier. Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin, Lipikar AP+ M Body Balm is a minimalist, non-greasy and non-sticky formulation that is fragrance-free. Ideal for sensitive, very dry skin. Suitable for newborns, babies, children and adults.

Lipikar AP+M Baume Body Balm is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 3.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_16986, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good for the whole family This is our families favourite body balm. I have a sensitive skin and my kid has dermatitis prone skin and we have discovered that this balm suits both of us. The balm itself is really thick but blends into the skin really quickly and does not leave greasy residue. It moisturised my dry skin and left it moisturised throughout the whole day. I use it daily on my daughter's skin and it is the only balm that leaves her skin in good condition and does not cause any flare ups. It also has no scent and that is a big plus in our household.
Date published: 2021-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Goodbye Itchy Menopause Skin This does everything it promises - it replenishes the skin with moisture without irritation plus it is rapidly absorbed into my skin. I have tried a 7ml sample sachet of this and it is good I think for those looking for a body moisturiser that is a bit more geared at soothing the skin than any body moisturiser that may have parfum etc in it. This one doesn't but it does have a tiny bit of preservative in it (phenoxyethanol) which is listed as the very last ingredient. So pretty good ingredients for a gentle body moisturiser and also is paraben free. I like that it's made in France where it's notorious for having wonderful skincare! I used this on my itchy arms when I was having a bit of a menopause/hormonal episode as I got itchy arms at night during menopause. This helped a lot and allowed me to get back to sleep without having itchiness on my arms.
Date published: 2020-11-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent for skin flare-ups The Pharmacist at Chemist Warehouse recommended this balm for me when I suffered a reaction to whatever it was the staff at Woolworths were using to clean the screens at the self-serve checkout. I had a form of contact dermatitis on the knuckle of my middle finger and it spread to the fingers on either side. The skin was red and itchy and very uncomfortable. Due to Covid I decided to use my knuckles to touch the required buttons on the screen rather than the tips of my fingers. I applied the balm to my fingers and it was instant relief. Whilst it did stop the itching immediately it did take several days for the redness to subside. I have even used the balm on my face when I have had the occasional very dry patch and also on my lower legs which tend to get very dry during the cooler months. It is fragrance free and smooths on nicely however it does take some time to absorb into your skin This is an amazing product and like all LaRoche-Posay products, it is money well spent.
Date published: 2021-05-03
03 May 2021

Excellent for skin flare-ups

The Pharmacist at Chemist Warehouse recommended this balm for me when I suffered a reaction to whatever it was the staff at Woolworths were using to clean the screens at the self-serve checkout. I had a form of contact dermatitis... Read full review

Once opened, the balm has a 6 month expiry, so make sure you use it regularly on dry skin so it doesn't go to waste.

Very dry, itchy skin.

25 Mar 2021

Good for the whole family

This is our families favourite body balm. I have a sensitive skin and my kid has dermatitis prone skin and we have discovered that this balm suits both of us. The balm itself is really thick but blends into the... Read full review

30 Nov 2020

Goodbye Itchy Menopause Skin

This does everything it promises - it replenishes the skin with moisture without irritation plus it is rapidly absorbed into my skin. I have tried a 7ml sample sachet of this and it is good I think for those looking... Read full review