Daily Vitamin-C Brightening Serum

La Mav® Daily Vitamin-C Brightening Serum is a brightening serum that brightens the skin’s appearance and boosts radiance. The formula contains organic seaweed, licorice root and rumex extract to even skin tone. It helps to counter pigmentation while strengthening collagen and elastin for a luminous complexion. It is ideal for skin prone to pigmentation and sun damage.

17 Jan 2022

Non Oily Formula - Yay!

I purchased this in the Rewards Room November 2021. I love the way it can be used both for night or for day - it\'s non-greasy formula means I can use it under my make-up. I have naturally oily skin... Read full review

Don't try to pull the lid off - it's a twist pump top!

Ideal for those who are wanting a natural but high quality product.