Beauty Tonic

Kylie’s Professional Beauty Tonic is a concentrated cleansing, refreshing and hydrating cocktail full of soothing and regenerating nutrient-dense ingredients. This is a true hero product to the natural makeup enthusiast, is multitasking and can be used to tone and prep the face before makeup application. It may also be mixed with pigments and used to set and refresh the complexion.

19 Aug 2021

The perfect multipurpose spritz!

I love this dreamy rose scented tonic. The perfect multipurpose spray. I use it as my daily toner, setting spray and to mix with my loose pigmented makeup. Bursting with nutrients, it’s so hydrating and nourishing for the skin. I... Read full review

Enjoy every spray, it’s so delightful

All skin types!