Beauty Serum

Kylie’s Professional Beauty Serum is a concentrated facial nutrient oil offering the ultimate moisturisation. This concentrated oil is deeply absorbed, transporting essential nutrients into the skin’s layers. The oil contains: vitamins A, B,C,D, E and K, minerals and omega’s 3,6,7 and 9. It also contains: phytosterols and polyphenols, which are known to help repair and rejuvenate the complexion. It is moisturising without feeling greasy, helps promote the skin’s collagen and elastin, naturally helps repair, heal sun damage, fades pigmentation, smooths, regenerates and stimulates the growth of new skin cells, has antioxidant, anti-microbial properties, purifies the pores and has anti-inflammatory properties.

17 Aug 2021

Absolutely incredible hydrating oil

My ABSOLUTELY FAVOURITE facial oil, that I can’t live without. I ALWAYS use this AM & PM. And my skin is thanking me for it. Throughout a very dry winter my skin has stayed so hydrated, dewy, glowy and nourished.... Read full review

Don’t over lather it! One reason….you simply don’t need to waste it. 4-6 drops MAX is all my face and décolletage needs. You don’t want excess oil sitting on top of your face.

All skin types! I have oily skin/ occasionally breakout and this oil helps regulate my oil production and balance my skin.