Discover Collection

Kosmea Discover Collection is a skincare pack that contains a comprehensive selection of the range to cleanse, hydrate, and revitalise skin. All products are conveniently sized under 100mL, making them the perfect addition to in-flight carry-on luggage, or to trial the range for the first time. The set includes: NEW Revive Illuminating Essence 10mL, NEW Reveal Your Glow Mask 20mL, Eighth Natural Wonder 15mL, Clarifying Facial Wash 20mL, Purifying Cream Cleanser 20mL, Hydrating Rosewater Mist 25mL and Replenishing Moisture Cream 20mL.

28 Dec 2020

Ideal travel or sample kit

I bought this for myself for Christmas and I’m very pleased with my choice. There were a few products I wanted to try and I also wanted smaller size bottles to take away with me over the festive season. This... Read full review

Awesome gift