THERMASHAPE Quick Blow Dry

KMS THERMASHAPE Quick Blow Dry is a blow-drying lotion that speeds up drying time, reduces friction when blow-drying and provides light conditioning. Formulated with an AHA structure complex including lactic and malic acids to help support internal reconstruction, polyquaternium-11 to even out hair surface and methylal to support the evaporation of water.

13 Feb 2019

A must in winter or for thick hair!

I received this spritz bottle as a freebee in a Price Attack giveaway a while back, and never having used something like this before I wasn\'t sure how much it would do. But WOW, my hair dried significantly faster with... Read full review

Towel dry hair first, spray product and comb through, then blow dry or leave to dry naturally. Use a leave in creme conditioner before applying this for extra hydration/protection and also comb through.

All hair! Thick hair especially

21 May 2017

Helps dry hair faster!

Free shape kms quick blow dry is amazingIt protects from heat, conditions and cuts my blowwaving time in half!!!!Cutting blowwaving in half is the best thing about this product I hate blowwaving my hair I hate washing my hair due... Read full review

After shower sprey onto hair before drying

Anyone who blowdrys hair