HAIRSTAY Anti-Humidity Seal

KMS HAIRSTAY Anti-Humidity Seal is a styling spray that shields hair from humidity and frizz for up to 72-hours. Formulated with flexible sealing compounds including trisiloxane to provide shine and dimethicone polymer to protect against humidity.

03 Oct 2015

Great product!

This hairspray is amazing! It doesn\'t leave your hair feeling crunchy like other hairsprays I have used and tames frizz. It also fights the humidity in the weather too! I also love the smell of this product!

19 Feb 2015

the best for brides

This is a holy grail product for hairdressers...you need this in your bridal styling kit. It really does work I use this in the hair after I\'ve blowdried, straightened or upstyled the hair to prevent fly aways or frizzy bits... Read full review
05 Oct 2011

goregous scent

I used this in the old packaging and it sprays as a fine mist which you put on after you\'ve heat styled your hair to keep it in place when out and about in humidity type weather. I live in... Read full review