ADDPOWER Thickening Spray

KMS ADDPOWER Thickening Spray is a spray that helps thickening hair while also providing heat protection. Enhanced with rice protein, it makes fine hair look and feel noticeably thicker. Provides light hold and anti-static effect. Provides heat protection up to 200°C for more gentle styling with 90 per cent less damage.

30 Jun 2021

Leaves hair a bit sticky

I wouldn\'t say that this spray has made my hair any thicker but it definitely does give my hair some body each time I use it. I mainly use it as a heat protectant. To use this spray you spray... Read full review

Turn your hair straighteners temperature down to 200 degrees.