Baby Detangling Shampoo

Klorane Baby Detangling Shampoo is a shampoo that is formulated to gently cleanse and protect baby’s delicate hair from birth, leaving it soft and silky with no tangles. This vegan friendly, biodegradable formula is soap free and tear free. Klorane’s calendula flowers are organically grown and responsibly harvested by hand to preserve the quality of their natural extract. The range is also formulated with isoleucine, an essential amino acid that reinforces the natural defence of baby’s skin and scalp and features a delicate scent to support relaxation.

Baby Detangling Shampoo is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_17322, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Happiness in a tube I was using a head to toe wash for my daughter until recently when I needed something that will detangle her long tresses as she is one kid who will not let me brush her hair if they pull even a bit. I bought a lot of detangling sprays, using a bit of oil on the ends etc which did work but nothing worked on the tangles near the scalp area. I have used and liked Klorane shampoos in the past and when I saw a detangling one for babies (she is a toddler so not really a baby),I had to try it on her. I love the yellow and white tube packaging, it looks so pretty and is easy to squeeze out the product from. It cleans very gently and does not hurt her eyes which is a big plus and it has a very subtle lingering scent which I love. My daughter has long hair of medium thickness which tangle quite easily however since using this shampoo, I have noticed that her hair tangle less, and I don't need a detangling spray or oil on the ends anymore and her hair have become very soft too. I am really happy with this purchase and definitely recommend trying this out especially if your kid has long hair which get tangled easily.
Date published: 2021-01-27
27 Jan 2021

Happiness in a tube

I was using a head to toe wash for my daughter until recently when I needed something that will detangle her long tresses as she is one kid who will not let me brush her hair if they pull even... Read full review

Apply on the scalp area and let the lather run through the ends to ensure hair don't get tangled a lot