Retinol Skin-Renewing Daily Micro-Dose Serum

Kiehl’s Retinol Skin-Renewing Daily Micro-Dose Serum is a potent anti-wrinkle serum with retinol that visibly reduces wrinkles, firms skin and refines the feeling of skin’s texture for visible renewal with minimal discomfort*. The powerful micro-dose serum with a trio of pure retinol, peptide and ceramides simultaneously promote surface skin turnover while strengthening the skin barrier to better receive optimal effects of retinol and visibly renew skin for younger-looking skin.

Retinol Skin-Renewing Daily Micro-Dose Serum is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_14910, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Smoother and plumper skin The Kiehl's Retinol Skin Renewing Daily Micro-Dose Serum came into my hands at a time when my face was highly congested due to using a different face serum which did not agree with my skin. Though this is a retinol product and it is often recommended to start using the product once every few days and build up ones tolerance (so that you don't get redness or irritation), I did not do that as the instructions for the serum did not tell me to do that, therefore immediately I started applying a pea sized amount of this facial serum at night after cleansing and before my face cream without any issues. The serum is yellow in colour and has the texture of a light facial moisturiser without a noticeable scent. The serum is smooth and massages into my skin quickly leaving the skin feeling noticeably softer right away. After 4 weeks of use I can confirm that the congestion has cleared and my skin is looking and feeling plumper and smoother. I cannot really comment on the serum's effectiveness against wrinkles as I do not have many which are only seen when I smile which very small and are still visible. Made in USA.
Date published: 2021-11-05
05 Nov 2021

Smoother and plumper skin

The Kiehl\'s Retinol Skin Renewing Daily Micro-Dose Serum came into my hands at a time when my face was highly congested due to using a different face serum which did not agree with my skin. Though this is a retinol... Read full review