Precision Lifting & Pore-Tightening Concentrate

Kiehl’s Precision Lifting & Pore-Tightening Concentrate is a concentrate that works to visibly lift skin, reshape facial contours and minimise enlarged pores. The formula contains refined micro-filtered yeast extract as well as geranium essential oil to improve skin’s ‘bounce-back’ quality and definition, while visibly reducing the size and appearance of enlarged pores.

19 Oct 2015

Pretty ok

i use it with Kielh\'s Hydro replumping and retexturizing serum. This one I was recommended to use at night. My pores does not look that obvious, although I do not see any reshaping of my face. I am still using... Read full review