Clearly Corrective Dark Circle Perfector

Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Circle Perfector is a lightweight eye cream that instantly brightens and perfects dark circles, reduces discoloration and protects against future darkening. The formula contains activated C, a vitamin C-derived ingredient that helps reduce the appearance of under-eye dark circles caused by melanin and prevent the formation of future discolourations. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles, titanium dioxide helps to block UV rays and provides broad spectrum protection and mineral pigments instantly diminish the appearance of dark circles. It also contains SPF 14.

06 Jul 2015

Excellent Lightweight Coverage

I have very light skin and extremely troublesome dark circles under my eyes. I often opt for thick concealer and correctors to do the job of hiding them. My mum bought this for me so I gave it a try... Read full review

I would recommend setting it with a light powder over the top.