Abyssine Cream +

For normal to dry and normal skin types, Kiehl’s Abyssine Cream + helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and skin ageing. With abyssine 657, apricot kernel oil and corallina extract, the cream helps minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and protects skin against free radical damage. The powerful line-reducing concentrate fights against skin ageing. Apply evenly to clean skin in the morning and night.

14 Jan 2020

Works like magic

I love this cream! I’m in my 20s and have noticed some lines forming on my forehead and around my eyes which horrified me. I started using this, and within about 10 days, t had visibly reduced the lines. This... Read full review

Use twice daily, ideally straight after you get out of the shower

Hydrated, younger looking skin