Couture Styling V.I.P Volume in Powder

Kérastase Paris Couture Styling V.I.P Volume in Powder is a powder spray that helps to add volume and texture to hair. The matte finish spray coats each hair fibre to give texture without leaving a residue. The formula combines the action of fixative polymers, xylose and a texturising trace elements for lasting hold.

Couture Styling V.I.P Volume in Powder is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_24947, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great I have fine hair and usually need quite a lot of hair products to style my hair. This powder spray is soooo light but surprisingly provides medium support. I also like the powder as it volumizes my hair.
Date published: 2015-12-30