Bain Riche Dermo-Calm

Kérastase Bain Riche Dermo-Calm is a calming shampoo formulated to cleanse, soothe and nourish the scalp. It is enriched with calophyllum oil to cool and soothe irritation, glyceryl to moisturise and relax the scalp, and piroctone olamine to prevent against itching. The shampoo is ideal for dry hair types and leaves hair feeling soft and supple.

28 Feb 2017

didn't work for me

My hair is fine, shoulderlength, I have sensitive scalp and of late dandruff. What I want from a shampoo is that it cleanses doesn\'t dry out my hair and is gentle on my scalp.I tried this for a couple weeks... Read full review