Extra Relief Moisturising Cream

Kenkay® Extra Relief Moisturising Cream can be used for dry skin conditions associated with mild eczema and dermatitis. It is formulated with a generous base of moisturising glycerin, added aloe vera and sunflower oil to help restore the skin’s barrier and ease the discomfort associated with very dry skin. You can apply Kenkay® Extra Relief Moisturising Cream directly onto affected skin as required, especially after washing or cleansing. Use a gentle, circular motion until the cream is evenly absorbed into the skin. Kenkay® Extra Relief Cream is Paraben Free and Fragrance Free. Intensive Moisturiser for long-lasting hydration for dry skin. Helps relieve symptoms of mild eczema and dermatitis. All of the Kenkay range do not contain animal based ingredients, nor do we do any animal testing. Suitable for vegans and people who are worried about treatment of animals.

• Active ingredients: Glycerol (glycerin)140mg/g, helianthus annuus seed oil (Sunflower Oil)20mg/g and aloe vera extract equivalent, leaf juice 60mg/g.
  • AUST L 323610
  • CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Follow the directions of use. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Contains benzy alcohol as preservative.

• AUST L 323610

10 Feb 2022

Good moisturiser for eczema

I get eczema so I decided to try this moisturiser. I live that it is fragrance free as sometimes fragrances flare up my eczema when it’s at its worst. This moisturiser gave me a boost of hydration and it was... Read full review

Sensitive skin

02 Feb 2022

Great to revive your sensitive dry skin

I had a rep for this brand come into where I used to work and gave me a tube. They told me that this would help my sensitive skin and bring back the moisture. I used it and in a... Read full review

Use day and night if not wearing makeup

Sensitive dry skin

20 Aug 2021

Excellent product for eczema & dermatitis

Extra Relief Moisturising Cream is a great product for sensitive skin and skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis. The product is packaged in a 100g white and soft lavender tube which looks pretty. The product is a thick white... Read full review

Apply to damp skin for maximum relief. Use as needed, at least twice a day or more.

Eczema and dermatitis.

20 Mar 2021

Gentle body cream

I suffer from eczema on my hands and sometimes I get flare ups on my legs so I prefer to use products with minimal ingredients and no irritants which can make my skin sting or burn. The Kenkay moisturising cream... Read full review

Dry, sensitive and eczema prone skin