Rose Silk Finishing Powder

Jurlique Rose Silk Finishing Powder is a silky, lightweight face powder that refines the complexion and helps balance unwanted shine, leaving the skin with a translucent freshness. The powder leaves the skin soft, balanced and radiant. Iris, sage, rosemary, daisy, witch hazel and arnica clarify and soothe the skin, while complementary active ingredients of cornstarch, rose and lavender to hydrate and clarify the skin. Talc-free. To use, apply a light dusting to the face, neck and décolletage with a compact powder puff or natural powder brush.

Rose Silk Finishing Powder is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_28764, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best undereye setting powder & oil absorbing powder for face I have been using this for years - have tried others including the very hyped up & super expensive ones but I always come back to my Jurlique & remember why Iove it. It's so finely milled it does literally feel like silk. It flawlessly sets the undereyes but doesn't emphasise fine lines. It absorbs oil all day long from my chin & stops break through but doesn't look dry on my more parched areas.
Date published: 2016-08-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Holy grail setting powder I have tried a variety of setting powders from both high end and high street, and this is by far the BEST. It feels so smooth and soft, doesn't leave a white cast, stays put all day and smells divine - AND it doesn't have minerals like mica and talc which is a bonus. (Mica and talc seem to clog my pores). It's hard to find a more natural setting powder that actually does the job, and so far this is the only one that ticks all the boxes. I've tried the bourjois healthy setting powder, cover FX translucent powder, laura mercier translucent powder, rimmel stay matte, and the hourglass ambient lighting powder - and nothing comes close to this one. All the ones I've tried tend to last only for an hour or two (I have combination skin, so my face isn't over the top oily) whereas this one actually lasts all day/night. For the price, it's so much better than all the higher end stuff you can find. Highly recommend!
Date published: 2018-09-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A powder with a heavenly smell that combats an oily looking face! Packaging: There is nothing that I can fault about the packaging of this product. It is so simple, and sleek with the added benefit of room for the powder puff making it convenient for when you are on the go and do not have a brush with you. Because the packaging is beautiful, it makes a great addition to any girl's handbag. Product: Like the packaging aspect, there is very little to fault about this powder, it does everything that it is meant to do with the added bonus of that beautiful scent that is present in most of Jurlique's products. I apply this over my liquid foundation to set my makeup, and also on top of my sunscreen on days I don't wear foundation and the result is a very mattifying, silky finish. I do not generally have oily skin, and find that this will last about 5 hours before I needed to reapply. I have used it with both the powder puff and a makeup brush and find that they both work quite well. The powder puff is very nice and feels extremely soft of your face. The one down side of this product is that if you use too much (which can happen quite often if you are too heavy with the powder puff or brush), it does leave a white finish on your face which can be blended away with a brush. Price: Very expensive for what it actually is, and the complexity of the product to produce. Final Verdict: Despite it being a great product that is extremely versatile, I will not buy this product again as the price is too steep and there are many substitutes offering the same benefits for a fraction of the cost. I will, however, recommend this product to friends and let them decide whether they are willing to fork out the money for the product.
Date published: 2014-08-04
18 Sep 2018

Holy grail setting powder

I have tried a variety of setting powders from both high end and high street, and this is by far the BEST. It feels so smooth and soft, doesn\'t leave a white cast, stays put all day and smells divine... Read full review

Use a a brush with really fine hairs, like a stippling brush to avoid using more than necessary. ALWAYS put the puffer thing back in when you are travelling with this... otherwise you are asking for a huge mess.

All skin types

18 Aug 2016

Best undereye setting powder & oil absorbing powder for face

I have been using this for years - have tried others including the very hyped up & super expensive ones but I always come back to my Jurlique & remember why Iove it. It\'s so finely milled it does literally... Read full review

The best way to apply this is with the puff it comes with - nothing else gives the same flawless finish.

Setting undereyes Absorbing oil Setting foundation All skin types

04 Aug 2014

A powder with a heavenly smell that combats an oily looking face!

Packaging: There is nothing that I can fault about the packaging of this product. It is so simple, and sleek with the added benefit of room for the powder puff making it convenient for when you are on the go... Read full review

It is better to apply this with a brush as you can better control how much product you use, can grab a smaller amount so the product will last longer. I have also used this to set my eyeshadow and it works well, but be careful to only use a tiny amount.

A substitute for pressed or loose powder if you do not want to apply too many products to your face. It is also handy to keep in your handbag to combat the pesky oily T-zones.