John Plunkett’s SuperLift Super Wrinkle Day & Night Cream

John Plunkett’s SuperLift Super Wrinkle Day & Night Cream is a nourishing day and night moisturiser for dry or mature skin that visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles by 40%. This cream features a unique combination of ceramides and hexapeptide for combatting dry skin and wrinkles as well as repairing damage to the skin’s matrix. It helps to rehydrate dry skin by improving skin’s barrier function to aid moisture retention. Antioxidant vitamins improve skin condition while avocado oil deeply moisturisers. Natural phytostrerols improve skin appearance and functionality. Perfect for dry skin, essential for mature skin. Apply to clean skin on face, neck and décolletage, massaging gently until completely absorbed. Use as a day cream alone or under makeup. Use at night to rejuvenate your skin while your body rests.

Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25° C.

07 May 2014

My favourite Night Moisturiser

I have been using John Plunkett for years and I keep coming back to it because I can\'t find anything as good for my skin.It hydrates my skin perfectly and I feel it really does delay wrinkles. It may not... Read full review

I wish it didn't contain paraben. If that is a problem alternate it with a paraben free moisturiser. Give this moisturiser time to work to see the results.

It is unrivalled for 40 years and over skin types.

07 Dec 2013

Didn't do anything for me

I really hate leaving negative reviews (especially when the others posted are all positive) but this product did absolutely nothing for me. It claims to \'visibly soften fine lines and wrinkles\' yet I saw no difference whatsoever. It also claims... Read full review