Volume Lift Air Whipped Foam

John Frieda Volume Lift Air Whipped Foam is an ultra-lightweight volumising mousse that delivers a light, airy foam with a precise dosage to provide you with natural feeling volume. Use this foam to create touchable, lifted looks without a stiff or heavy residue. Designed for fine and flat hair, the updated formula adds volume and ultra-light body. Formulated with Air-Silk Technology, the lightweight styling foam plumps hair for a fuller look that’s soft to the touch.

Volume Lift Air Whipped Foam is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_28776, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lightweight & Quick Dry I love the fresh rainforest-like scent that this foam has. The can needs to be shaken well and held directly upside-down to squirt it out. The nozzle has several holes and the foam looks cool as you squirt it. The foam quickly expands and I don't need to press for more than a second to get enough for my hair! (and I have long straight hair though it's fine) The product is lightweight in my hair and feels good to put in - not heavy like the old mousse's of yesteryear and those days of the 80's and 90's! I like this one! I stroke the product down through my lengths and tips, brush it through and then let it dry for a few minutes. Then I brush again and I have my hair done. The mousse gives lightweight lovely volume and leaves my hair looking very shiny too. It doesn't feel like I have a mousse product in my hair.
Date published: 2018-02-17
17 Feb 2018

Lightweight & Quick Dry

I love the fresh rainforest-like scent that this foam has. The can needs to be shaken well and held directly upside-down to squirt it out. The nozzle has several holes and the foam looks cool as you squirt it. The... Read full review

Start with less rather than with more. I find one second squeeze more than enough for my long hair.

Fine hair.