Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Conditioner

John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Conditioner is a super lightweight conditioner that delivers instant detangling relief without weighing hair down, thanks to its unique formulation of conditioning agents. Positively charged cationic ingredients target negatively charged surface damage to the hair cuticle, smoothing the hair surface and rebuilding suppleness – leaving hair smooth and soft to the touch.

Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Conditioner is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_15420, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 3 out of 5 by from John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Conditioner | Weightless but not sure if it's frizz ease For background, I have bleached, coloured, damaged and straight hair, that is frizzy even before all the colouring treatments. The Conditioner comes in an inverted squeeze tube which is clean, sleek and easy to store in the bathroom. It smells clean, floral and slightly citrus. I find that the condition is on the runny side, so I need to be quite careful when dispensing it. I also find that I need a fair bit of product in order to feel I have enough "coverage" for all my hair. After rinsing, I do not feel the usual "slippery" feel that I get from other conditioners. However, what I like is that I can feel my hair is lighter and the roots are also cleaner than usual, so that I can put more days in between washes. On the frizz-controlling front, I feel that the leave-in condition is primarily doing most of the work. Overall, an okay conditioner especially when used as part of the Frizz Ease set.
Date published: 2021-07-17
17 Jul 2021

For background, I have bleached, coloured, damaged and straight hair, that is frizzy even before all the colouring treatments. The Conditioner comes in an inverted squeeze tube which is clean, sleek and easy to store in the bathroom. It smells... Read full review