Frizz Ease® Perfect Finish Serum

John Frieda Frizz Ease® Perfect Finish Serum instantly eliminate flyaways and boost shine. The lightweight finishing serum perfects your style and repels humidity, for a beautifully glossy and silky-smooth finish, so you can take on each day with a complete hair confidence. Expertly formulated with an unique blend of silicones, this anti-frizz serum instantly smooths hair and protects each strand against the on-set of frizz, while taming unruly flyaways and boosting shine. Controls flyaways, boosts shine and protects hair against humidity and frizz. Suitable for all levels of frizz. Safe for colour-treated and chemically treated hair.

Frizz Ease® Perfect Finish Serum is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_18, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_24998, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good affordable buy Comes in plastic pump. Apricot coloured clear silicone/mineral oil based serum. Scented like a shampoo, lite artificial apricot. Serum itself is quite lightweight. My hair has fine strands, looks puffy, tailbone length and on a thicker side. I use 4 pumps on towel squeezed hair. Makes my hair easier to brush wet. Also I used it on dry hair to tame flyways. Prefer using it on wet hair, better for distribution and conditioning effect. Adds a bit of shine. Did not weigh my hair down at all. Zero. Good affordable buy. Made in USA.
Date published: 2021-02-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Silky, smooth strands - COME AT ME!! Unfortunately I wasn't blessed with silky smooth strands. What I was blessed with was the ability to attract ineligible bachelors. Lucky girl, I am. The only way to describe my hair is to compare it to a lion's mane. If I was a young lass in the 80s, my hair would have been considered the height of fashion. Alas, most of my time in the 80s were spent kicking my mother in the ribs as I resided in her uterus. So suffice to say, I am ALWAYS trying to find prodz that will make my unruly locks manageable. Enter the new polishing serum by that clever chap Mr Frieda and yet again he has delivered a truly exceptional hair treatment. Applying a few pumps to the ends of my tresses while they are wet is nothing short of a miracle. When my hair dries my locks are soft and pliable, rather than looking like I've left them on the BBQ with last night's skewers. Love it.
Date published: 2014-07-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Highly recommended! This serum is amazing! It makes my hair so smooth and silky, and really easy to manage! It also helps with static after straightening my hair, and I find that it helps with humidity as my hair doesn't get as frizzy during rainy weather! The scent of this product is lovely, and this is something that I use often because of how easy it is to use! You just put some through your dry hair before or after styling and your ready to go!
Date published: 2018-06-27
  • y_2022, m_1, d_18, h_20
12 Feb 2021

Good affordable buy

Comes in plastic pump. Apricot coloured clear silicone/mineral oil based serum. Scented like a shampoo, lite artificial apricot. Serum itself is quite lightweight. My hair has fine strands, looks puffy, tailbone length and on a thicker side. I use 4... Read full review

27 Jun 2018

Highly recommended!

This serum is amazing! It makes my hair so smooth and silky, and really easy to manage! It also helps with static after straightening my hair, and I find that it helps with humidity as my hair doesn\'t get as... Read full review

07 Jul 2014

Silky, smooth strands - COME AT ME!!

Unfortunately I wasn\'t blessed with silky smooth strands. What I was blessed with was the ability to attract ineligible bachelors. Lucky girl, I am. The only way to describe my hair is to compare it to a lion\'s mane. If... Read full review

Don't apply to liberally or you will end up rocking an oil mane.

Dry, stressed tresses.