Oil-Infused Softening Vanilla Moisturiser

JERGENS Oil-Infused Softening Vanilla Moisturiser is an oil-infused moisturiser that helps to lock in long-lasting hydration with the essential ingredients to proviide visibly beautiful skin. This nourishing oil blend is infused with sweet vanilla essence to indulge skin in sensual softness. A popular and recognisable scent, vanilla evokes relaxation, has calming benefits and embodies indulgence and warmth.

23 Jun 2020

Velvet SMOOTH skin

I really like this moisturiser it was on sale so I purchased it and I\'m a big fan. It smells divine and it absorbs into my skin so well without being greasy or thick. I really like the texture it\'s... Read full review

Apply after a shower.

Anyone who has normal to dry skin and wants to smell decadent.