Enduring Glow

RRP $19.99$39.99

Size

30mL, 100mL

J-Lo Enduring Glow is a feminine, warm and sensual perfume with pink peonies and magnolia petals. The scent opens with refreshing Italian bergamot, dewy pear and subtle lychee. As it settles, pink peonies, violets and magnolia petals burst with a feminine touch, as the final notes of white amber crystals, sheer musk and sandalwood wrap the scent in a sensuous, warm glow. Enduring Glow is a fresh interpretation, that reflects the vibrancy and modernity that J-Lo projects to her fans.

Enduring Glow is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_19515, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Warm Glow This was a blind buy for me. I wasn't expecting to like it as much as i do. I was expecting something powdery and in a similar vein to the original glow which i use to use religiously when it was released. Enduring glow is a lot more mature than i was expecting, in a good way. The scent is very feminine and warm (it contains sandalwood and musk to name only a couple of notes).. The perfume has good lasting power and a couple squirts is all you need. It does go on a little strong but does dry down to a nice warm scent. I think it would be suitable for day and or night.
Date published: 2020-07-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A grown up glow I had the first glow but found that a little too overpowering for me. Too flowery and strong. However this was a surprising scent. Far more grown up and fresh, the tones are fruity but not sweet smelling. For the price point you cannot go wrong. The scent lasts and is good for everyday wear.
Date published: 2020-09-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sensational I love this scent. It last really well for starters. It smells excellent. It’s got a fruity, fresh, classy scent which I love. It comes in a super cute bottle too which looks great. This product is also very reasonably priced making it a great treat for yourself or a gift.
Date published: 2019-06-17
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
01 Sep 2020

A grown up glow

I had the first glow but found that a little too overpowering for me. Too flowery and strong. However this was a surprising scent. Far more grown up and fresh, the tones are fruity but not sweet smelling. For the... Read full review

Use lightly

Every day wear

27 Jul 2020

Warm Glow

This was a blind buy for me. I wasn\'t expecting to like it as much as i do. I was expecting something powdery and in a similar vein to the original glow which i use to use religiously when it... Read full review

17 Jun 2019

Sensational

I love this scent. It last really well for starters. It smells excellent. It’s got a fruity, fresh, classy scent which I love. It comes in a super cute bottle too which looks great. This product is also very reasonably... Read full review

2-3 sprays is ample