PureBrow Gels

jane iredale PureBrow Gels are brow gels that are formulated with a proprietary blend of high-tech sea minerals that condition and protect brow hairs, making brows smoother, healthier and more manageable. They also hide grey and will even do double-duty as a light mascara. Contains algae extract, pantheon and hydrolyzed wheat protein. Available in four shades: Auburn (light red orange), Blonde (taupe), Brunette (medium red brown), Clear and Soft Black (soft ash black).

PureBrow Gels is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_28365, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fabulous! BRUNETTE is a tiny bit darker than my dark ash blonde eyebrows. Blonde would have been a better shade, but it wasn't available at the time of my purchase. Brunette has some warmth in it, but it is still a better colour match than most brow products I've used so far. The Jane Iredale PureBrow Brow Gel is housed within a tube. It has a spoolie brush which does an adequate job, but I would have preferred the tip of the brush to be more pointed to give better precision. The gel has a smooth and light texture and it never feels sticky. I can easily apply the gel to create a more natural look compared to the blocked-in look from a pencil. I presume that most people would first fill in sparse areas of their eyebrows with a pencil or powder, then brush the brow gel over the hairs. Because I prefer a more natural look, I like to brush the gel over my eyebrows then wipe away any excess which lightly tints my eyebrows. If I'm wearing a bold makeup, I sometimes fill in the sparse areas on the skin under my eyebrows and wipe away any excess. This is the first brow gel that I've used, so I don't have anything to compare it to. I think this gel does an adequate job at taming brows, but I suspect that someone with very wiry brows might not find this product to be enough to tame them.
Date published: 2014-03-27
27 Mar 2014

Fabulous!

BRUNETTE is a tiny bit darker than my dark ash blonde eyebrows. Blonde would have been a better shade, but it wasn\'t available at the time of my purchase. Brunette has some warmth in it, but it is still a... Read full review