Disappear Concealer

jane iredale Disappear Concealer is a concealer formulated for acne-prone skin. Its opaque coverage hides and soothes breakouts. Available in five shades: Light, Medium Light, Medium, Medium Dark and Dark.

22 Aug 2015

Light but with great coverage

I\'m a Jane Iredale fan and love this concealer partly because it can also be used around the eyes. Its light but with great coverage.

It can be layered

everyone

06 Jan 2014

Works well on scars

I do like this product, I can so easily put the concealer exactly where I want it, ok it is a little drying but for the Australian summer its perfect. I love that it completely covers my skin cancer scars.

Australia summer and well hydrated skin.

19 Dec 2010

Good.

This concealer does a good job at lessening the redness of my blemishes, without looking like I\'m wearing too much makeup. It looks a bit cakey on dry patches, though. It\'s nice to find a concealer that is actually good... Read full review