Botanical Brush Cleaner

jane iredale Botanical Brush Cleaner is a cleaning solution that works to remove grime, oil and excess make-up from make-up brushes. Its base contains quick-drying alcohol and witch hazel to effectively clean brushes without drying time. The inclusion of grapeseed oil and seaweed extract ensure brushes remain in good condition. The solution can be used for both natural and synthetic brushes.

24 Nov 2021

Great for in between washes

I bought this little beauty on a whim and I’m really glad I did as it’s become a little staple in my bathroom. I like to use this after I use my brushes, to keep them clean in between washes... Read full review

Don’t spray too much