Treatment

RRP

Invisalign Treatment is a modern and hygienic way to straighten teeth. It uses a series of clear, virtually invisible and removable aligners to gradually move teeth into the desired position, without the use of metal or wires. It is designed with 21st century technology and manufacturing to customise a treatment for each individual patient. The clear aligners can be removed to allow patients to brush and floss their teeth as normal, making it a healthier alternative for teeth and gums. The aligners can also be removed for eating and drinking to avoid diet restrictions. The length of treatment is dependent on each individual case and treatment time varies from between six months to two years. The average treatment is around 12 to 14 months. Patients are also able to view their own virtual treatment plan before starting, allowing each individual to see how straight their teeth will look when the treatment is complete.

Invisalign® treatment is a series of clear plastic removable orthodontic aligners that gently move patients’ teeth. An orthodontist or Invisalign trained dentist will be able to advise whether Invisalign treatment is right for you. You should always read and follow their directions for use. In rare cases, allergies may occur.

Treatment is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 19.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_23557, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So excited to start my journey towards a better smile! I'd heard about invisalign for years but never knew it could be an option for me as I always thought i'd need to go down the braces path, which I never wanted to do. But upon consultation I learnt I could have quite an impressive result after treatment! I currently have quite crooked teeth and an overbite and would love for these to be less noticable, during consultation the team talked me through the whole process - start to finish and I honestly felt I couldn't be in better hands. I did have to get a tooth taken out before I started, however the team was so acommodating and I just simply needed a new scan afterwards. I'm also so happy they have payment plans as it was a no brainer for me to do the treatment! I can't wait to get my first set of aligners and start my journey to beautiful teeth!
Date published: 2018-08-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from already becoming more confident So, I’m 4 months into my treatment and my aligners feel like second nature now. The benefit is that I’m much more conscious about oral hygiene than I ever was and it’s a great habit to have and maintain for life. The only challenge would be wearing them for 22 hours a day when I have a work event or a night out and trying to ensure I’m wearing them for the appropriate amount of time for the week and only taking them out when I need to! I’m already seeing results with the change in my bite and can feel the spaces between my teeth are much easier to clean and floss. Taking my aligners in and out has also become so easy as well as speaking with them in. I’m looking forward to the next stages of my journey as I’m already becoming more confident and smiling with my teeth which I would never do previously!
Date published: 2019-02-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 6 weeks in I’m 6 weeks into my invisalign journey and it’s just blended into my everyday life and routine. Initially it was hard, but after a week or so my mouth just got used to it. I haven’t really had any discomfort since and now I feel weird not wearing them! I did have an overbite and that has already started to change, I can’t believe I’m seeing results so quickly, it’s amazing. I’m really enjoying the fact that the whole process is so easy and I’m able to take progress scans every fortnight that go straight to my orthodontist which he reviews and then tells me to change to my next aligners. My next appointment will introduce the attachments which I’m a little nervous about as the visibility at the moment is almost unnoticeable. People keep asking me whether I have them in or not! I am really happy about my progress so far and look forward to the rest of the treatment!
Date published: 2018-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Worth It The day I got my invisalign I cried because It was uncomfortable, I was overthinking the way It looked, and my speech was off. I remember thinking what did i get myself into?! Flash forward to a year later, and I have zero regrets. After the first week, things became more normal and no one really notices them. You can see them, sure, but if you're going to a big event just leave them out - the show goes on. Additionally, set realistic expectations. I did mine for an overbite, and could not be happier with the results, but I know a lot of that is because of being logical. I still have a semi overbite, but invisalign did wonders to It and I feel so much more confident now!Worth every annoying time brushing 5 times a day, waiting to drink my coffee, etc. If this is something you have been thinking about, just jump and do It - the quicker you starter the quicker you will be done - you won't ever regret It! and hang in there if you're like me on those first days - It will be worth It.
Date published: 2019-06-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best decision ever! I was really hesitant to begin with but I'm so glad I went through with the decision. I have noticed such a difference in my confidence levels as my teeth are almost straight and they were so overcrowded before. I haven't had many implications so far and I am almost all the way through.
Date published: 2019-08-06
08 Feb 2020

Loving it

I\'ve been self conscious about my teeth for years, in particular my lower teeth where due to overcrowding the middle lower tooth is pushed back. I get embarrassed with photos if I have my mouth open. After a lot of... Read full review

Swap new aligners just before you go to bed, so the initial movement of your teeth is done when you're asleep. Also use denture tablets to clean aligners regularly

Those wanting to make a change to their teeth without the use of metal braces

06 Aug 2019

Best decision ever!

I was really hesitant to begin with but I\'m so glad I went through with the decision. I have noticed such a difference in my confidence levels as my teeth are almost straight and they were so overcrowded before. I... Read full review

Just be aware that they aren't totally invisible and there are implications that can come with the process.

People who don't want braces.

22 Jul 2019

six months into my treatment

So I am up to my 23 set of aligners now, only six months into my treatment. I was told it would be twelve months... I have not noticed any aesthetic improvement. I have noticed less pain and some of... Read full review

04 Jul 2019

fitting in a lot better with my lifestyle!

I have definitely found that as I am now over half way through my treatment, the aligners are fitting in a lot better with my lifestyle! The best tip I have is to buy denture cleaner tablets (sounds odd but... Read full review

18 Jun 2019

Worth It

The day I got my invisalign I cried because It was uncomfortable, I was overthinking the way It looked, and my speech was off. I remember thinking what did i get myself into?! Flash forward to a year later, and... Read full review

those who just need smaller changes, and those wanting to not be in invisalign or braces during big important functions because you can just leave them out for that night!