bio:renew Coconut Milk Shampoo

Hair Concern

Dry Hair, Hydration

Preferences

Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Paraben Free

Herbal Essences bio:renew Coconut Milk Shampoo is a shampoo formulated to hydrate the hair. The shampoo is free of colourants, parabens and gluten. The Herbal Essences bio: renew collection includes seven shampoos and conditioners each individually created to stimulate the senses.

Good for

Normal

Good for

Normal

bio:renew Coconut Milk Shampoo is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_21521, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Herbal Essence Coconut milk shampoo This hydrating coconut duo by Herbal Essence's is okay, it isn't as nourishing as I expected it to be. I find the shampoo does clean my hair exceptionally well; a bit too well. It takes quite a lot of moisture out of my hair and the matching conditioner struggles to put back in moisture afterwards. The shampoo comes in a brown 400ml bottle with a easy to use flip top lid. It is pearlescent white in colour, quite silky in texture. The fragrance is the best part of this duo, it is a lovely sweet coconut floral scent, it is almost tropical. I find the scent to be very pleasant, it does linger in the hair for a considerable amount of time after the shower has finished; halfway through the day the fragrance is still subtly noticeable. About the size of a 20c coin is enough to get a good lather. This shampoo lathers up beautifully into a rich, soft, bubbly lather (it does contain SLS). I find it easy to rinse out but I find the after effects of using this shampoo to a bit disappointing. Whilst I love that my hair smells *amazing* afterwards, it just cleans it too well! The shampoo does leave my hair feeling a bit stripped and dries it out quite a bit. When I first started using this duo I was using it twice a week, I reduced it to every so often; once every couple of weeks and altered with my other brands to reduce dryness and damage to my hair. I only used when my hair felt like it needed a vigorous clean. I find that with my hair and this duo a leave in conditioner is an absaloute must as the shampoo leaves my hair feeling depleted of moisture and the matching conditioner alone isn't rich enough to repair the lack of moisture. For the record my hair is just shy of waist length, thick and wavy. I probably will not be re purchasing this duo as I don't find them to be moisturising enough for me personally.
Date published: 2018-06-24
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
24 Jun 2018

Herbal Essence Coconut milk shampoo

This hydrating coconut duo by Herbal Essence\'s is okay, it isn\'t as nourishing as I expected it to be. I find the shampoo does clean my hair exceptionally well; a bit too well. It takes quite a lot of moisture... Read full review

A leave in conditioner is a must

Oily hair?? Using in moderation